Sound decision-making is essential for success in business, and a sound grasp of ethics is vital to sound business decision-making. This course explores ethical concerns in the mineral exploration and mining industries, and the consequences of poor ethical decisions on business, industry and reputation.
This course covers the following topics.
- Morals, Ethics and Ethical Viewpoints
- Human Rights and Ethics in the Developing World
- Environmental and Ecological Ethics
- Codes of Ethics, Laws, and Corruption
- Solving Ethical Problems
- Michael Gannon
|November 21, 2013
Need to train a team?
Whether you're looking for a customized training program or developing a team, we have enterprise solutions to fit your needs.
The course comprises 19 viewing sessions, each of 30–60 minutes duration, plus supporting figures, tables and references and interactive reviews that confirm your achievement of the learning objectives. The total duration of the course is approximately 15 hours.
- Patricipants will be able to critically assess decisions in terms of their ethical components.
- Patricipants will be able to apply an ethical base to holistic analysis of decisions.
- Patricipants will be able to extract practical ethical lessons from real-life cases.
- Patricipants will be able to explain the relationship between fundamental principles of ethics theory and their practical application within mineral exploration and mining.
- Patricipants will be able to identify common ethical issues encountered in exploration and mining.
- Patricipants will be able to link ethical conduct to legal and business responsibilities.
- A basic understanding of the mining process and its contributions and impacts on society, and an appreciation of the fact that ethics apply to your professional practice as an engineer or geoscie
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Edumine Certification
Your cart is empty